In these sessions, your students will become geospatial scientists for the day, be exposed to great role models, challenge unconscious bias, explore applications of drone technology, understand safety and drone regulations as well as learn how to fly and code educational drones.
They will learn how to
- Set up tablets, drones and the environment
- Understand safety and regulations
- Explore the technology in the real-world
- Learn flight commands, how to hover, take off, and land
- How to code for the drones
We are “She Maps” Certified